CHAMBER BAZAAR - TAKORADI
Ghana National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GNCCI) presents the Western Regional CHAMBER BAZAAR
The Bazaar seeks to expose made-in Ghana Goods in the Western Region and it is the first of its kind, happening in Takoradi from 28th April to 2nd May, 2022. The theme for the event is “Promoting made-in-Western Region Goods and Services for Sustainable Economic Development with AFCFTA” . The Bazaar is a five-day event that is expected to receive about 5000 exhibitors displaying wide range of products.
Activities will include Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) engagement as well as opportunities to access the Africa Continental Free Trade Agreement (AFCFTA).
• Introducing Made-in Western Region Goods
• Create an opportunity for engaging policymakers and Regulators
• Create a platform for Networking
• An opportunity for local manufacturers to upscale their business
• Pan Africa Chamber of Commerce and Industry
• Federation of West Africa Chamber of Commerce and Industry
• International Chamber of Commerce and Industry