In partnership with KPMG, Zoomlion, Graphic Communications and JoyBusiness, the GNCCI
invites you to participate in the Chamber CEO Business Forum under the theme, “Redefining Business Success: the Path for Business Values, Resilience and Sustainability”, scheduled as follows:
Date: Wednesday, 23rd June, 2021
Venue: Accra Marriot Hotel, Airport City
Time: 9:00 am
The GNCCI is the representative organ of the business community in Ghana with legislative mandate of promoting and protecting commercial and industrial interests in the country. In line with its mandate, The Chamber CEO Business Forum seeks to provide a high-level platform for CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Experts, and Policy Makers to
deliberate on topical issues and make policy recommendations relating to the sustainable growth and development of businesses in Ghana.
The Chamber CEO Business Forum will host key personalities including:
• Guest of Honour; Hon. Alan Kwadwo Kyerematen (Minister, Ministry of Trade & Industry)
• Special Guest; Dr. Ernest Addison (Governor, Bank of Ghana)
• Mr. Kofi Frimpong – Kore (Partner, KPMG)
• Mr. David Ofosu – Dorte (Senior Partner, AB & David)
• Mr. Amardeep Singh Hari (CEO, IPMC)
• Dr. Daniel McKorley (CEO, McDan Group)
• Dr. Samuel Frimpong Boateng (CEO, AFRIDEG)
• Mrs. Theresa Yamson (CEO, Phyto-Riker Pharmaceuticals Ltd )
• Mrs. Salman Salifu (CEO, Dignity DRT)
• Mr. John Kofi Adomakoh (MD, GCB Bank)
For more information and reservation, please contact Brigitta on 0501260141 or Nathan on 0501510499.
Please note that, the programme is STRICTLY BY RESERVATION.